Moyes hits out at the BBC - Again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAF wont speak to the beeb at all for beeb attacks on his players...
Im happy with Moyes just telling them how it is!

They are all RS has-beens anyway.

Great stuff Moysie ;););)
The only worrying thing is he is sounding more like SAF everyday :(
Lets hope united haven't noticed just yet and we get a few more seasons out of him before anyone comes calling (please god)

I think moyse will be with us until we know he cant take us any further..beside it was only recently he said he wants to stay with us for at least 10/15 years he said he wants to be here long term as long as we will have him, and he wants to build a bigger legacy than in the 80's. He knows it will take a while to achieve and he is upto the challenge (why risk a guaranteed job for one you will likely be fired from in the first year alone? we all know how fickle teams are for success) he even acknowledged he doesnt have the experience to mange the like of UTD..so don't worry about him leaving..the only way he is leaving is if he cant take us any further and we kick him out. He was jittery in the summer because he didnt know if he could get us success, after speaking with bobby robson, ferguson etc, they all said the same thing to him, it wont happen over night, and you need to stick at it which was the incentive besides the 3million contract that gave him the needed kick up the as.s to get his shizzle sorted and get working on making us great again..they have all said EFC is a club that is great and he has the ability to make us great again.

Beside he isnt good enough to manage the best team in the world at the moment. he hasnt got enough experience in his locker..and believe me it's not something your going to learn overnight to achieve, he still has his faults with us..UTD fans being the glory hunting b.astards they would never put up with him (again no disrepect to moyse) they want instant and immediate success, something which moyse would never be able to manage in 1 or 2 seasons. It's one thing to manage us on shoe string balance, its another to manage them..i doubt he even last a full season...but who cares moyse will be our manager for a long time to come. Time will tell if thats indeed a good or bad thing.

Last edited:
acting like a little bitchy girl there, I havent seen it again and I was at the Gwladys St end but at the time I thought it would have been harsh to give a pen, but I'll reserve my opinion until I see the rerun when I get in hammered from town tonight

SAF wont speak to the beeb at all for beeb attacks on his players...
Im happy with Moyes just telling them how it is!

They are all RS has-beens anyway.

Spot on mate

I ******** hate the BBC

notice how they are all willing your lovely neighbours to win the premiership

Bit unproffesional putting the full uncut take on the web, even leaving in camera running bits in.

But to be honest, after the MOTD video, Fellaini aint going to get anything from the refs, ever, whether he deserves it or not. They see - big feller who throws his weight and elbows around. Has to be a VERY harsh challange for him to get a foul.

reminds me of unfair decisions against big dunc and AJ..anyone with any serious threat is instantly nullified by the bigger teams whinining and crying about how dangerous he is..but to be fair the big fella has been rather clumsy this season..but hey its his first year in the prem and he has already improved his conduct think against utd that was his second booking since like feb or something?

Posted via Mobile Device BBC = Bloody Bias C***s . As far as Everton are concerned they always have been. Fu*k 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.