MOTD2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ffs.. its up to US, we have the players to do this, we should finish fourth and it shouldnt matter what anyone else does

Liverpool are only 4 points off fourth and seven points off third, them being tenth means nothing

West Brom & Stoke have as much chance as Liverpool.

You look at that side and bench they put out today and they do not have the class to pick it up over the next 22 games.

We have the team, of which there is no doubt, but the problem is that if we get a couple of injuries to important players it effects our dynamic too much but we do have a better chance than them lot.

There only 4 point behind us and we have only won 1 more game than them

yeah but there are 5 other teams between them and us yet coz they've strung a couple of results theyre suddenly the big thing. They even conjured up a league table of form teams of the last few games where they could show a table with them in the top section. They'll finish 7-10th, we'll be 4-7th. Nailed on. No point playing the rest of the season. I'm right, you're wrong the lot of you, (shuffles back off into the shadows to sleep off the booze)

he was shoite after he had to divert from the usual bainsey pienaar lovein, mumbled and I thought got coleman and mirallas mixed up. A redshoite trio on MPTD2, how do they infiltrate the media so much. Pete Ried must be in the alehouse or he'd be on

Despite today's big game being the Manchester derby Sky had Jamie Redknapp and Souness in the studio. RS everywhere.

Gary Neville is the best "second man" Sky have. Which isn't hard really, given the rest are gash. But Neville is a cracking pundit.

he's so knowledgable and is never biased, always talks about man united, never uses first names when referring to the united players.

Liverpool are only 4 points off fourth and seven points off third, them being tenth means nothing

If we'd have lost today we'd have been 6 pts off 4th, but I bet you'd all be saying "thats our chance for 4th gone now" I know I would. They won't just miraculously make up these points because they beat West Ham away with a couple of scruffy goals.

Today was the former Man City assistant coach Hans Backe expert on Swedish television (btw. also infiltrated by RS) and he laughed at Liverpool and said that they can hope for top 10 with that squad. The others in the studio tried to explain that Liverpool were unusually bad today, but Backe just laughed again and said "a team that needs to play Shelvey up front and with that back 4 and midfield is a team for 10th place." The other people in the studio looked terrified to hear this truths about the team they belived could win the leauge.

Today was the former Man City assistant coach Hans Backe expert on Swedish television (btw. also infiltrated by RS) and he laughed at Liverpool and said that they can hope for top 10 with that squad. The others in the studio tried to explain that Liverpool were unusually bad today, but Backe just laughed again and said "a team that needs to play Shelvey up front and with that back 4 and midfield is a team for 10th place." The other people in the studio looked terrified to hear this truths about the team they belived could win the leauge.

Backe obviously won't last long on 2 counts, first not a RS and second not toeing the party line

Ridiculous how many Kopite pundits there is. I wouldnt even be that arsed if they were remotely intelligent and made a good point, but none of them do.

Status
Not open for further replies.