Most talented player we've had in the PL era?

Most talented player we've had in the PL era?

• Total voters
If we had the Rooney from Euro 04 to 2012 ish it would have been him.

Kanchelskis and Rodriguez were equals given he was not, Andrei was probably the only one who was in his prime whilst here. Both of those helped beat the RS. I don't think Rooney did?

If we had the Rooney from Euro 04 to 2012 ish it would have been him.

Kanchelskis and Rodriguez were equals given he was not, Andrei was probably the only one who was in his prime whilst here. Both of those helped beat the RS. I don't think Rooney did?
Personally, I think Rooney was at his most impressive with Everton.

He went on to greater achievements and developed as a player, but for raw talent, he never bettered that pure force of nature 16 year old that burst through for us.

On pure talent, Rooney and James.

I think Beardsley was magnificent, too. Southall was legendary, but his peak came a few years earlier (which, I suppose you could also say about Beardsley). Kanchelskis was obviously very good.

I don't think we've been blessed with talent over the last 30 years, to be honest, so this lot just about covers it.

Rooney was just a complete freak of nature that has never been repeated since,before or in the future. He was so good it's unfair to others to have him in the poll. Unstoppable, doing a stint all over the pitch. What a player. Bullied 30 year old centre backs at 16. Just had everything.

Some that have been missed.

Dacourt- unreal for that one season, what could have been

Manuel Fernández- only showed in glimpses, I thought he was a victim of moyes pragmatism.

The grass- say what you want, the midget had talent

Nyarko- so good the fans wanted to swap shirts mid match