2018/19 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He and Davies had literally no impact today. One of them had to get more involved in the attack, and neither took any of that responsibility. Missed Gana horribly

Worst player on the park.
cape.jpg

He and Davies had literally no impact today. One of them had to get more involved in the attack, and neither took any of that responsibility. Missed Gana horribly

You are obviously not watching the same game schneiderlin was impressive today and sigurdsson, I don't get why people are negative about them no matter what even when they have a great game it's not good enough.

Thought he had decent game today. Seems to be the whipping boy for the disenchanted. God forbid anyone mentions how poor Coleman or Baines have been this season they'll be joining Morgan in the list.

If you’re slating Schneiderlin today you’re just basing it on a pre formed opinion of him from last year. It wasn’t a great performance but you cannot possibly fault him for effort or commitment. In fact, he was the one constantly in the referees face and arguing about poor decisions. The fact all the people who always say that’s what we need have failed to acknowledge this just confirms what I’ve always said - you only think that’s important if we win.

I'm flabbergasted people thought he was good today. His cowardice on the ball was frightening - all he did was the Phil Neville job of collecting a ball and getting rid with a five yard pass to shirk responsibility.

Davies was bad too but he at least tried several balls to get someone in behind or around a corner to unlock a team who just wanted to sit deep and take a draw. Schneiderlin did nothing of the sort.

You are obviously not watching the same game schneiderlin was impressive today and sigurdsson, I don't get why people are negative about them no matter what even when they have a great game it's not good enough.
I watched the entire game friend. You obviously don’t agree which is fine. He and Davies gave us nothing going forward.

I'm flabbergasted people thought he was good today. His cowardice on the ball was frightening - all he did was the Phil Neville job of collecting a ball and getting rid with a five yard pass to shirk responsibility.

Davies was bad too but he at least tried several balls to get someone in behind or around a corner to unlock a team who just wanted to sit deep and take a draw. Schneiderlin did nothing of the sort.
Zouma was the bravest player today. It was sad

Status
Not open for further replies.