Monumental week

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 28206

Sorry lads this warrants it's own thread, together with stripping UTD inside 90 minutes and ensuring Moyes lost his job, the mastery of John Stones display on Saturday struck a chord with me.

This season may result in no Champions league, but what we have witnessed this season is nothing shirt of miraculous.

I'm the most pessimistic of Evertonians, I've gone from being hopeful to being expectant.

7b60014e6e553fa2d9603b6c59559313.gif

Yeah, expectance has been risen here also. Really think next season we'll be rocketing through that glass ceiling the media and Moyes tried telling us we couldn't break. Shamefully have to admit I was starting to believe that 'fact'.

Martinez will bring us glory.

Along with Bobby it's been the performance of the young players that has really got me buzzing.
I look at Oviedo, Stones, Coleman, McCarthy, Barkley and just feel we can't help but get better year on year for the foreseeable. Keep the manager together with that lot and add Lukaku or another striker with the potential to be world class and we just might be on the verge of something really special.

it would have been monumental had we beaten or drawn with Palace too.....Moyes losing his job is irrelevant to me, but beating his United side and moving into the Top 4 would have been Hollywood stuff....that palace defeat was a real kick in the balls...

Sorry lads this warrants it's own thread, together with stripping UTD inside 90 minutes and ensuring Moyes lost his job, the mastery of John Stones display on Saturday struck a chord with me.

This season may result in no Champions league, but what we have witnessed this season is nothing shirt of miraculous.

I'm the most pessimistic of Evertonians, I've gone from being hopeful to being expectant.

and you got to meet @Jdawg too mate

Mistake

Try harder

We can take Saints. 1 point from their last possible 9? I'd fancy us against a Southampton side who are playing well never mind in that kind of form.

Not that I'm taking them for granted, just think we can definitely have them on toast.

Not to mention all eyes will be on us Saturday as none of the other title/4th placed challengers will be playing, maybe we'll be first on MOTD. Sorry, I can dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.