Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know damn all about this kid but I get a sulky big time Charlie vibe off him. Will probably run his gob about wanting to play for a champions league club by the second International break.

He's a hard worker, runs his socks off and the only sulk he's had in his professional career was when his captain blamed him for being racially abused.

He did miss a team meeting with Italy, though. But then kids do daft stuff sometimes.

INSIDE TRACK 11:59, Tue 30th July 2019

Live from Liverpool Echo headquarters, we have the INSIDE TRACK from Big Philly Kirkbride.

It is understood Everton are interested in pursuing a deal for Moise Kean. The deal has NOT YET been finalised, and could take some time to complete, but the information we are getting from our sources is telling us that Everton definitely are interested and this deal could yet go ahead. Then again it could also not. Don’t forget to follow our live blog and switch your notifications on for updates as we get them. This has been the inside track from me, Philly K.

INSIDE TRACK 11:59, Tue 30th July 2019

Live from Liverpool Echo headquarters, we have the INSIDE TRACK from Big Philly Kirkbride.

It is understood Everton are interested in pursuing a deal for Moise Kean. The deal has NOT YET been finalised, and could take some time to complete, but the information we are getting from our sources is telling us that Everton definitely are interested and this deal could yet go ahead. Then again it could also not. Don’t forget to follow our live blog and switch your notifications on for updates as we get them. This has been the inside track from me, Philly K.

Thanks Sammy C.

Keep banging out those tweets.

Status
Not open for further replies.