Middle of the Road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arteta2391

Player Valuation: £30m
I know every(ffs) couple of years Everton always find themselves with a new label. A couple years back 2006-2012 we had the label of being " the best of the rest" I didn't mind it to be honest since we were always finishing in 5th or 6th place. But as of late, are we becoming the most middle of the road club there is?

Yes, we are constant. But is that leading us anywhere? Yes I know we were boss during the 80's and most people reckon that we would have won the European Cup if it wasn't for the fact English clubs were banned after the Heysel disaster. We are known for developing English youth so we got that going.

Well there is always optimism being an Everton fan. Atleast, I'm not a redshite and we are the 4th most successful English club in history.

Anyway, get it together Everton. Let's win a Trophy this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know everyone couple years Everton always find themselves with a new label. A couple years back 2006-2012 we had the label of being " the best of the rest" I didn't mind it to be honest since we were always finishing in 5th or 6th place. But as of late, are we becoming the most middle of the road club there is?

Yes, we are constant. But is that leading us anywhere? Yes I know we were boss during the 80's and most people reckon that we would have won the European Cup if it wasn't for the fact English clubs were banned after the Heysel disaster. We are known for developing English youth so we got that going.

Well there is always optimism being an Everton fan. Atleast, I'm not a redshite and we are the 4th most successful English club in history.

Anyway, get it together Everton. Let's win a Trophy this year.

Still 27 more league games to go, Bry xoxoxoxox

billy-madison.gif

jesus christ, last season was a one off. i wish people would realise this, we haven't become a mid-table club because of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.