Michy Batshuayi

Status
Not open for further replies.
7m is nothing too.

Other teams, even teams facing relegation, are more than happy to take a gamble on such a pittance.

Even West Ham, nearly 10 years ago, spent 9m on some unknown lid called Savio.

We're a joke.

7m is nothing too.

Other teams, even teams facing relegation, are more than happy to take a gamble on such a pittance.

Even West Ham, nearly 10 years ago, spent 9m on some unknown lid called Savio.

We're a joke.

Absolutely agree; where's the Felli money, the Anichebe money, the Jelavic money, the TV Money; [30M minimum and we can't spend 7m] incredible...we are fighting for a Champion's League place, and cannot spend 7M on one player...we are the joke of the Premier League...welcome Kenwyn [or however the hell you spell his name...not bothered to look it up]...Kenwrong, you are a joke!

That Daily Mail aritcle is bizarre. Why would we sign him then loan him out when we don't have a back up striker on the books.

ENGMichy Batshuayi status according to the English double seriously in the interest of Everton. However, it does not look as if there white smoke from the chimney Sclessin will come. See Batshuayi Everton in the dream successor to Romelu Lukaku, who is currently a year at the Toffees traveling like camping holidays. Next season, they would need another spits, since Lukaku more than likely return toward Chelsea. And then Michy Batshuayi in the story. Everton would like to the forefront at ridiculously low, but what would have to say the required eight million euro for throwing on the table, but Standard would like to postpone the deal at least this summer. The holy fear that Batshuayi via Everton a few months would be stored at Anderlecht is large. Probably later more movement in this dossier. - See more at: http://www.purplespirit.be/?

Great translation. Lukaku apparently on his camping holidays with us LOL

Some great lines in there...

Personally, I'm gutted the white smoke from the chimney sclessin will not be coming, as that would certainly of been interesting, perhaps even terrifying, I have no idea what it actually is so I don't know....
Maybe its something to do with why the holy fear that Batshuayi via Everton a few months would be stored at Anderlecht is large. Or Maybe not.. who knows?
Whatever though, just keep enjoying that camping holiday Romelu lad.

That Daily Mail aritcle is bizarre. Why would we sign him then loan him out when we don't have a back up striker on the books.

It's because he needs to start every game in order to get into the Belgium World Cup Squad. If he comes now Lukaku will almost certainly start every game and he will be second choice.

just cant see this happening at all this window which is a shame because it would have given a nice boost in the push for 4th.

It's because he needs to start every game in order to get into the Belgium World Cup Squad. If he comes now Lukaku will almost certainly start every game and he will be second choice.
We might need to go 4-4-2 if we start drawing loads of games again, as it'll be a case of catch up on the top five.

We cannot go into the rest of the season with Lukaku and nobody else. However if the choice if Lukaku and nobody or Lukaku and Jones, I'll take the nobody option.

We at least have Mirallas who can play up top, and in super emergencies Naismith :)lol:) or Vellios.

And if Mirallas needed to play up top we have enough playes to slot into the wide position he usually plays in, so it's all ok.

We've proven this season that we don't rely on our one striker to grab all our goals, which is a great advantage.

I don't get why it is being reported that one of the problems is we will loan him to Anderlecht?
If we had to loan him surely we would just loan him back to Liege and cut some of the transfer fee off? Weird.

From what I've heard he's a shoe-in to go to the World Cup with Benteke and Rom, anyway.

You may be right though. It would be highly frustrating though if we did sign him, then loan him out. It's like dangling a carrot over a donkeys face.

Status
Not open for further replies.