Michael Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

MakinN

Player Valuation: £50k
with my previous post about 20 minutes ago i realised that we dont realy have cover for bainesey if he gets seriously injured
with the lack of funds that we have got, or if we have any, ones that we dont want to spend then we will have to try and get someone in on a free
personally i think Michael Ball wouldnt be a bad shout
not the best player in the world by a long way, but hes a good comunicator, experienced player, and would be interested in comin to us for a year or two i reckon!

My City mate said with some confidence that he's the worst player to play at City for a few years.

Bit harsh in my opinion when you consider some of the guff they've had but he's not premier league standard

My City mate said with some confidence that he's the worst player to play at City for a few years.

Bit harsh in my opinion when you consider some of the guff they've had but he's not premier league standard

that was very harsh from your city mate - ball is a confidence player and i thought he did ok for us to be honest but lost his way when hughes took over.

he wouldnt cost you anything other than wages which i dont think would be too high and for the lad who said never go back ?

well theres exaples of players who have gone back to clubs and done the business still and i think he would do a good job for you considering he is an evertonian :)

that was very harsh from your city mate - ball is a confidence player and i thought he did ok for us to be honest but lost his way when hughes took over.

he wouldnt cost you anything other than wages which i dont think would be too high and for the lad who said never go back ?

well theres exaples of players who have gone back to clubs and done the business still and i think he would do a good job for you considering he is an evertonian :)

Two words mate - Franny Lee - sorry!lol;)

Two words mate - Franny Lee - sorry!lol;)

i could counter that with SWP who has become a better player for us since his return - he might not get the goals he did first time round but his alround game is much better.

duncan ferguson ? he was better second time round wasnt he ?

Status
Not open for further replies.