Match programme wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

alan ball

Player Valuation: £70m
Coventry City (a) 1977/78 if anyone has a spare. I’d be delighted to take it from you. Thanks

I might be able to help you out there mate. I went to the game & have a couple of programmes - assuming you mean the 6-0 win at Goodison.

The one on the left is a prized possession being signed by the players. The one on the right is in good condition, but the cover is slightly worn. That is not a tear on the side, but folded over. I straightened it out & you would never know. I think it actually looks better than it appears in the photo.

You are welcome to the spare copy - I'll let you work out which one is spare 😂

IMG20230724164557.jpg

I might be able to help you out there mate. I went to the game & have a couple of programmes - assuming you mean the 6-0 win at Goodison.

The one on the left is a prized possession being signed by the players. The one on the right is in good condition, but the cover is slightly worn. That is not a tear on the side, but folded over. I straightened it out & you would never know. I think it actually looks better than it appears in the photo.

View attachment 219097

That's one hell of a team, especially when you can bring on a 2nd Bob Latchford as a sub! :hayee:

View attachment 219097
It’s the away game I’m after if you can help?

Can't help with the actual programme you're looking for, but for anybody who enjoys looking through old football programmes and magazines , this website has quite a number of them from lots of different clubs (including quite a few Everton programmes, see link) to read online. Just click on the photo of any programme you want to read and all the pages from it come up, then each page magnifies when you click on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.