Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never a wing-back. But I love him defensively, plenty of pace, great leap and reads the game well.

Only negative yesterday was how many times he was the spare man down the right, and looked really sheepish about crossing it, naturally a centre back though so can excuse him that!

Never a wing-back. But I love him defensively, plenty of pace, great leap and reads the game well.

Only negative yesterday was how many times he was the spare man down the right, and looked really sheepish about crossing it, naturally a centre back though so can excuse him that!

He was slow and halfarsed chasing back for their equaliser...

good player but you must be mad if you think he is better than coleman at rb he had so much space at times definitely a cb.

Reminds me of all the good things of 2013/14 John Stones with a couple yards more pace. Excited to see him continue to progress. Seems a real good lad too.

Another good game from the youngster. Lots of pace and energy and he's obviously been practicing crossing in training.

Getting better at crossing.

Good lad.
Only behind Ross in MOM today for me. Don't get the shouts that he can't play full back. The lad's a proper footballer and still only 20. He's learning the attacking side as he goes and will get better with experience and confidence. He's not Seamus but no other full back in the premier is as effective as him offensively. We tend to forget that. And when Seamus was his age he hadn't even gone on loan to Blackpool.

This lad's going to be a player.

Only behind Ross in MOM today for me. Don't get the shouts that he can't play full back. The lad's a proper footballer and still only 20. He's learning the attacking side as he goes and will get better with experience and confidence. He's not Seamus but no other full back in the premier is as effective as him offensively. We tend to forget that. And when Seamus was his age he hadn't even gone on loan to Blackpool.

This lad's going to be a player.
Without a doubt mate Mason is boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.