Martin O'Neill

Status
Not open for further replies.
7D82EBAB-F3D4-493F-A6BF-31411BE30EBD.jpeg

hmmm
well I will say this , no manager can do worse than what we have seen.
if I said wah wah wah I didn't want him , then I would be acting childish and its also a mute point.
to not support any new manager in the hope that I could say 'I told you so' probably means I'm not as much a fan of the club as I should be.
any manager who gets the job , wanted the job and deserves respect for that.
any manager that gets the job should get full support until that support is undeserved.

who ever the manager is , we need to get fully behind him and wish him the best, for our own sake more than his.

hmmm
well I will say this , no manager can do worse than what we have seen.
if I said wah wah wah I didn't want him , then I would be acting childish and its also a mute point.
to not support any new manager in the hope that I could say 'I told you so' probably means I'm not as much a fan of the club as I should be.
any manager who gets the job , wanted the job and deserves respect for that.
any manager that gets the job should get full support until that support is undeserved.

who ever the manager is , we need to get fully behind him and wish him the best, for our own sake more than his.
Unless it's Fat Sam like.

Club needs to make announcement ending any links with mon and the vacant managers role.

Worst possible appointment. And that includes Allardyche.

hahaha ... even though he wouldn't be my choice . even if it was him I would still have to abide by what I said and support him.

I want our manager to have the best chance of being a success.
Haha good luck with that, ther would be the biggest demo ever if Fat Sam was on the back of the Echo, holding up an Everton scarf.

Status
Not open for further replies.