Marko Pantelic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahh but is that free to a good home or free to any home, why is he up on a free?
He has cult hero status at Hertha Berlin. An absolute crowd favourite, but has had his fair share of problems with current manager Lucien Favre. At one spell during the season, Favre even refused to play him. In the end they settled their difference for the good of the club, but Pantelic said he wanted to leave Hertha at the end of the season, when his contract ran out.

He has cult hero status at Hertha Berlin. An absolute crowd favourite, but has had his fair share of problems with current manager Lucien Favre. At one spell during the season, Favre even refused to play him. In the end they settled their difference for the good of the club, but Pantelic said he wanted to leave Hertha at the end of the season, when his contract ran out.

Don't know him, DT. But if he's free ...

In saying that, you refer to the cult status thing, which is nice. But then Big Dunc was also a cult, although I'm not sure I'd return to those days. And Moyes certainly had his problems handling him.

Don't know him, DT. But if he's free ...

In saying that, you refer to the cult status thing, which is nice. But then Big Dunc was also a cult, although I'm not sure I'd return to those days. And Moyes certainly had his problems handling him.
I know what you're saying and I honestly don't know if he'd fit in at Everton. One thing, he isn't a lazy player. Always played with his heart for Hertha from what I've seen from him. Not saying I'm an expert on him, but I watch quite a lot of Bundesliga football. Would prefer him over Owen though.

Got him on FM...banged more goals in than the Yak..............

What that has to do with proper football I dont know lol

Some guy on NSNO absolute loved this guy. Said he would be a star in our team! He supports Hertha and Everton.

From what I've been told (no need to hint this time TB ;) ), I would sign him.

Plus, if he's good on FM then....

Status
Not open for further replies.