2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he feels he can't move to that system now because of problems elsewhere? Lacking pace in central defence so he feels the need for two defensive midfield shields, or issues with current full backs so he can't rely on overlapping and covering?
There's no place here for reasoned, considered responses. If that's the formation he wants to play long term then he should play it right now, no matter how unsuitable he deems it to be at the moment. We don't want plans, we just want change. Any sort of change.

Jose would be putting his reputation on the line joining us. He performed miracles with Porto winning the Uefa and champ league. So he has shown he has done this in the past. But if he doesn’t succeed in his next role he won’t get another chance at a top club

yer but success is all contextual

an fa cup win and 5th place finish is success with us

There's no place here for reasoned, considered responses. If that's the formation he wants to play long term then he should play it right now, no matter how unsuitable he deems it to be at the moment. We don't want plans, we just want change. Any sort of change.
fine then lets carry on with 4-2-3-1 and lose against Sheff United at home because we don't want to change it because he hasn't got the personnel ready and Gylfi can swan off prancing around in luxury because we pass it side ways all the time and his role becomes non existent.

Inappropriate Language

This is the kind of stubborness that gets you sacked. But keep f*****g that football.

fine then lets carry on with 4-2-3-1 and lose against Sheff United at home because we don't want to change it because he hasn't got the personnel ready and Gylfi can swan off prancing around in luxury because we pass it side ways all the time and his role becomes non existent.
Mate I’ve been advocating dropping Sigurdsson on here since before you even signed up for the forum so not sure why you think you’re being clever there. If you can’t appreciate why playing a formation might work with some players but not others then you have my sympathy, but maybe don’t throw a hissy fit as if it’s other people who are stupid.

Mate I’ve been advocating dropping Sigurdsson on here since before you even signed up for the forum so not sure why you think you’re being clever there. If you can’t appreciate why playing a formation might work with some players but not others then you have my sympathy, but maybe don’t throw a hissy fit as if it’s other people who are stupid.
who's throwing a hissy fit? I said the formation is the problem but I guess it's not considered a reasoned considered response because it does not align with your views.

who's throwing a hissy fit? I said the formation is the problem but I guess it's not considered a reasoned considered response because it does not align with your views.
Not at all. I’m more than happy for people to disagree with me, it’s the whole point of the forum. It was the whole ‘fine’ thing as if you were throwing a strop. If you weren’t fair enough, that’s just how it looked.

Not at all. I’m more than happy for people to disagree with me, it’s the whole point of the forum. It was the whole ‘fine’ thing as if you were throwing a strop. If you weren’t fair enough, that’s just how it looked.
I'm shocked that you don't think the formation is the problem or why he can't change it instantly.

*this time

Status
Not open for further replies.