Transfer Rumour Manolo Gabbiadini

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy must be good if he can't get in the Napoli team even without higuain.

He's failed to impress at Napoli, but the are two things in his favour: 1) He's clearly got some raw talent which can be coaxed out of him, and 2) He's only 24 - so can improve.

What if he's Niase-type rubbish?

He's not that bad - I'm not convinced he'd do well in the prem (I'd love to be wrong!), but unlike Niasse, this lad does have some raw talent, even if he's struggled to show it consistently so far in his career.

He's not that bad - I'm not convinced he'd do well in the prem (I'd love to be wrong!), but unlike Niasse, this fella does have some raw talent, even if he's struggled to show it consistently so far in his career.
Seems like we are reaching the bottom of an extensive long list here. Rejections do that to you.

He's not that bad - I'm not convinced he'd do well in the prem (I'd love to be wrong!), but unlike Niasse, this lad does have some raw talent, even if he's struggled to show it consistently so far in his career.

We're definitely signing him so

An even better article here: http://www.italianfootballdaily.com/manolo-gabbiadini-solution-striking-problems/

Seems to be an X-factor player/stats-player, which would suit Walsh/Koeman style.
He can have a huge impact from the bench.

Even though Bolasies stats are in the opposite end (no end-product), I kind of see a pattern here.
Buying players that can win you matches on their day. The core of the squad is good and settled, but as the past 2 years has shown, we are not able to pick up points.

Not saying it's the messiah, but when Troy Deeney costs 40 mill, I'd rather take my chance with this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.