Match Thread Manchester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he'll play his strongest team for City, hence the rotation. What Carlo currently considers his strongest team after 2 games is anyone's guess but I'd imagine

Coleman. Holgate. Mina. Digne
Sidibe. Delph. Davies/Siggy. Richarlison
Kean. DCL

Think that's the strongest we can field until Gomes, Iwobi and Gbamin get back

Think he'll play his strongest team for City, hence the rotation. What Carlo currently considers his strongest team after 2 games is anyone's guess but I'd imagine

Kean. DCL

Til next season then? Iwobi and Gbamin considered our strongest options ? Not on the half game from Gbamin and the dross I've seen from Iwobi thus far. Sorry.

Kean. DCL

Bold move to play with no goalkeeper, but one that might pay off.

City are having their wobble and our record against them is pretty good - it will be interesting to see what Carlo does in terms of formation. With City losing to Wolves, I'll contradict what I said earlier this week and start Richie/DCL/Kean. It's so refreshing to have a "settled" front two/three.

Pickford, Mina, Sidibe, Digne, Holgate, DCL, Richie are currenty "must play" for me and thereafter as long as Sneids, Keane and Siggi aren't on the pitch together I'm happy whoever makes up the numbers; Kean, Walcott, Davies, Bernard, Baines, Coleman.

Ancelotti knows it's about the points.

Expect to take something from this game. Gonna be an awful game but it'll be City complaining, not us, after the final whistle.

Status
Not open for further replies.