Match Thread Manchester City(1) Vs Everton(2) - Capital One Cup - Semi Final 2nd Leg - Weds 27th Jan - 19:45 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have conceded three again mate.

Shocked if you don't blame the manager for the team conceding more than two goals in a game yet again

This all day long. No matter what philosophy you have, you are not going to win anything by keep conceding so many goals every game. Its not even if its only against the likes of Man City. Any team who has a go will score a minimum of 2. Utterly farcical that the manager cannot see it, but everyone inc. fans, pundits, journos etc can. Its the exact definition of madness, repeating the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

My mind is blown as to why we are still repeating time and time again.

It's important to remember that they have the best striker in the world playing for them when analysing the scoreline.

Having said that we had 6 players in the area for the 'out' goal and 3 City players were standing unmarked waiting to shoot when the ball came in.
I'm not annoyed about losing this tie. I'm annoyed about having to win it to save our season.

Status
Not open for further replies.