Man Utd v Everton. 10th Feb @ 16.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chico mate, youse done it fella! At last a picture of glorious Selhurst in an intro, how proud you make me.......not! You wait millenia for a pic of the boys in action and what do you get....the May 1971 version where we score first and last and end up losing 3-5. Pictured is the Lawman, a hat trick that day, Bobby Tambling, Chelsea's all time record goal scorer, who had become Bobby Ambling by then, and, this is the worst bit, Palace's finest ever keeper of all time, even ahead of Nige, John Jackson........on the bloody floor!
A little more careful searching would have revealed many fine pictures from December 16 1972; Palace 5, (Mulligan 2, Rogers 2, Whittle) Them 0, Frank O' Farrell relieved of his duties at half time in our board room.

Don't know whether to lol or :(

Chico mate, youse done it fella! At last a picture of glorious Selhurst in an intro, how proud you make me.......not! You wait millenia for a pic of the boys in action and what do you get....the May 1971 version where we score first and last and end up losing 3-5. Pictured is the Lawman, a hat trick that day, Bobby Tambling, Chelsea's all time record goal scorer, who had become Bobby Ambling by then, and, this is the worst bit, Palace's finest ever keeper of all time, even ahead of Nige, John Jackson........on the bloody floor!
A little more careful searching would have revealed many fine pictures from December 16 1972; Palace 5, (Mulligan 2, Rogers 2, Whittle) Them 0, Frank O' Farrell relieved of his duties at half time in our board room.

Don't know whether to lol or :(

Was a Man U preview TBF!

IF JH is named in our defence line up tomorrow - then forget the game before it starts if DM show horns him in that side to make a mockery as he has been at fault for our last 4 goals conceded!

Nice work Azul. Can't get my hopes up about this one. Just want us to take it to them and look like we believe we can win it.

Hopefully Ferguson does us a favour and plays an under strength side tomorrow since they can afford to drop points with the Real game looming and City losing to Southampton. Everything is aligning in our favour for us to do the double over them which means we will mess up royally with their U18s beating us 3-0.

I think Utd will put out a strong team tomorrow, I can't see Whisky nose becoming complacement after last seasons capitulation regardless of Citys result. It will also make our comprehensive victory look all the better.
puffs out chest proudly

Hopefully Ferguson does us a favour and plays an under strength side tomorrow since they can afford to drop points with the Real game looming and City losing to Southampton. Everything is aligning in our favour for us to do the double over them which means we will mess up royally with their U18s beating us 3-0.

I'd imagine that Ferguson would want to protect Van Persie and Rooney in particular for the Real game and that only one of them would start. The obvious trouble is that Hernandez and Wellbeck are more than capable of scoring against us. A lot has been made of last season's 4-4 and our win against them earlier in the season, but I'd be pleasantly surprised if we got anything out of the game.

IF JH is named in our defence line up tomorrow - then forget the game before it starts if DM show horns him in that side to make a mockery as he has been at fault for our last 4 goals conceded!

Neville will come in at RB with Jags going CH instead of Heitinga, in our only change.

I think we could be better off facing their strongest line up. I mean, if anything they're more likely to subconsciously take
it easy with the Real match in mind than the 2nd string.
Whatever, we'll have to put in a very decent shift to get anything out of the game.

Last edited:
Don't think RVP or Rooney will start, although I expect one of them to come on from the bench if needed. Few others here and there will be rested too.

Does it really matter tho there second 11 is nearly just as strong!

Would love to pick up points here, a win would send me exstactic.

Team selection...

Howard
Neville jags distin baines
Gibson osman
Mirallas Fellaini pienaar
Anichebe

Mucha heitinga stones Oveido hitz Naismith jelavic

Yes gone for vic up top deserves to keep his place at mo. And Yes Stones on the bench...don't know how good/bad he is but if moyes believes he's good enough, could well be a trick card today!

Status
Not open for further replies.