Man Utd 0-1 Everton. 4th Dec @ 19.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just brilliant, all the anti football of Moyes has been burnt to the ground under Martinez and just look at the result.

Go fk yourself Moyes you lieing arrogant coward, getting found out game by game as predicted by those not fooled by the lazy media.

Be a footnote in football history next year.

So jealous of people who saw Everton win titles. This feeling is amazing.

Moyes is a fair man, his postmatch was fair and I think we can put a line under everything with him now.

Not so fast mate. Just wait until he mounts another transfer saga for our Leighton in 4 weeks' time. That'll do a number to any microscopic amount of goodwill he has left.

I scared the hell out of my dogs... I was shouting so loud they thought it was the apocalypse.

Had to crack a beer (middle of work day here) to settle the old heart rate down.

So glad we closed this one out.

Damn it feels good to be a Toffee.

It feels mighty fine to be a toffee especially when i go to a school in Manchester full of mainly united fans

Losing my voice I screamed and shoute and sang so much.

WHAT'S OUR NAME?!

So jealous of people who saw Everton win titles. This feeling is amazing.

Moyes is a fair man, his postmatch was fair and I think we can put a line under everything with him now.

Not so fast mate. Just wait until he mounts another transfer saga for our Leighton in 4 weeks' time. That'll do a number to any microscopic amount of goodwill he has left.

I watched it online with no commentary which turned out to be quite refreshing! My wife thought I'd had a coronary when we scored.

The missus had to go the toilet and passed me my 7 month old daughter literally 2 minutes before we scored. I swear I had to think twice before doing my aeroplane celebration round the living room and dropping the poor girl. She didn't have a clue what I was doing whilst I tried some form of David Pleat skip ( at maine road for any elders ) instead!!

Status
Not open for further replies.