Man U Home 19th April

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueser

Player Valuation: £8m
Hello Lads,

Man U home 19th of April. My mates hoping to come and watch this from Ireland. I was thinking this is a cert to be picked up by Sky.

Does anyone know when this would be announced ? does anyone think it will be shifted to Sunday or early doors Saturday?

Checked Skys website only has games upto the end of March.

Thanks

Blueser

you would think so but can only assume - dont know when the fixture changes are due out so until then not much you can do!

Thinking to fly over from Barcelona for this one....hope it gets a Saturday 5.30 slot as the slightly inebriated atmosphere of the last game I was at vs Chelsea was just brilliant.

Hopefully we will still be in the running for 4th when this comes around.

It might depend on Man Ure reaching the Champions League semi final which is the following week as to when it will be played if switched

Hello Lads,

Man U home 19th of April. My mates hoping to come and watch this from Ireland. I was thinking this is a cert to be picked up by Sky.

Does anyone know when this would be announced ? does anyone think it will be shifted to Sunday or early doors Saturday?

Checked Skys website only has games upto the end of March.

Thanks

Blueser

I'm over for the match too mate. I usually go over and back the same day, but I've booked for the weekend because its a cert to be moved. I'm staying for the weekend, but sometimes I book the first flight on the Saturday and the last flight home on the Sunday, then when they move it, just book another flight for the relevant day and take the hit on the lost flight.

It sucks, but it's still cheaper than paying for a hotel, and food and DRINK.

we Berliner blues are off to watch one Spring match at Goodison...really want this one but prob no chance of getting tickets is they?

Wanted to start buying tickets in the next couple of weeks.

....might be inconvenient for you guys, but a night match would be good. Likely to be lunchtime, though. Could be fireworks.

I'd be ok with it. I'm taking time off anyway so I could be flexible with my return flight on a Tuesday. Was planning on it anyway.

we Berliner blues are off to watch one Spring match at Goodison...really want this one but prob no chance of getting tickets is they?

Wanted to start buying tickets in the next couple of weeks.

You'll get tickets, but you'll have to buy them literally straight away!

This will be the game that finishes uniteds chances of being able to finish in the top 4 this season when we beat them, something in my gut says if that happens it could be the end of moyes at old trafford, would be poetic if we where the ones ensuring old davie boy has no champions league next year tho

Status
Not open for further replies.