Man City v Everton. 6th Dec at 17.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besic was subbed because he couldn't keep possession, then Barkley came on and Evertons passing to City players got even better.
He passed with 90%, Barry did that with 80%. Think he just can't cope with the 4 match intensity in 12 days and clearly wasn't delighted with his game (although he rarely is).

The formation and playing style are the problem, He insists on playing non wingers on the wing, He insists on slow methodical build up play which allows teams to re group when we break, He insists in two DM's against bottom halve teams

He's as bad if not worse than Moyes
We don't have any more wingers though. Atsu is clearly not fit for purpose, Pienaar isn't fit for whatever reason, and McGeady has everyone on GOT tearing their hair out every time he plays so I don't know how people think he's the answer. Martinez tried something new by playing Coleman further forward today; it's a good idea but it didn't work.

People just getting frustrated at the bad results but offering advice like 'pass it forward and not back' and 'not incisive enough in the final 3rd' aren't really adding anything to the argument.

thought

x

(and don't try blaming your phone for this one)

okay you got me i can't spell you happy now. You want to see me brake down and cry.

could be worse though, could be the type of prick who has to rely on picking up spelling mistakes instead of a actual comeback to make up for there obvious lack of wit.

Xx

Would like to see barkley and besic cm next match with mcgeady eto mirallas and lukaku upfront think we need a more attacking threat city didnt had to get out of second gear today

Even look at the match report on the Sky website

City broke the deadlock inside 25 minutes, though, as Toure slid a pass through for Milner and the midfielder got a touch on the ball before Jagielka came across to make a challenge. Referee Andre Marriner pointed to the spot straight away and Toure coolly slotted the penalty into the bottom corner.

And not a single mention of a single bad challenge or red card missed

okay you got me i can't spell you happy now. You want to see me brake down and cry.

could be worse though, could be the type of [Poor language removed] who has to rely on picking up spelling mistakes instead of a actual comeback to make up for there obvious lack of wit.

Xx
break
their

Status
Not open for further replies.