Match Thread Luton Town v Everton - Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Liverpool drew here, City had issues, Brighton lost 4-0, Newcastle lost, Arsenal needed a late winner. We have no divine right to wipe the floor with anyone in this league.
Mate, one fella was 'not watching the second half' because we weren't wiping the floor with them. I can't imagine what these people would have been like when we were the best team in the country, and we struggled against UCD.

Awful game but I still thought we where the better side overall. I'd have snapped your hand off the wrist for a point against these prior to our little burt of from that's saved the season and still consider it a decent point. 37 now, just three off 40 with a very winnable home game against Sheffield Utd still to go. The fact that we could very well end the season on forty points despite having eight stolen from us, is not an achievement to be sniffed at from a team as poor as ours is. Job done.

I feel I let everyone down, it wasn’t acceptable I know
Look
I need to go take a long hard look in the mirror
Regroup
Get back on the grass
Put in the hard yards
And we’ll go again lads
Look the supporters were great and that’s all you can ask for
We’ll get the wins if we keep doing what we’re doing
At least one nose was not pointing in the same direction tonight. I suspect Doucoure’s.

Happy with the point. Jack Harrison doing his usual and pointlessly giving the ball away for their goal. However I would take Chong, Barkley and that Adabayor all day.
Would have no problem even with a similar player to that chong to come off the bench for us.