Match Thread Luton Town v Everton - Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very interesting to see if , as many on here speculated , a Dyche team will play with more flair and freedom now that there is no pressure.

I strongly suspect not. IMO Dyche can only play one way.
Can we play much different with Godfrey and Young as full backs?

Tbh tonight, we should get enough chances, just need to defend set pieces well

Gonna be great watching us play and not care about the result.

It feels so long since we had that luxury.

Of course I want us to win, but it's not important.
I am that relaxed, i have to keep reminding myself, that we are even playing tonight lol. Not that i was worried about relegation though

Gonna be great watching us play and not care about the result.

It feels so long since we had that luxury.

Of course I want us to win, but it's not important.
Absolutely. You’d hope for a relaxed but focused and professional performance to extend our winning run, picking off a couple of late goals as they throw everything at it to save their season.

If we were to lose, I hope it’s due to a catastrophically wrong VAR call, or ideally a huge deliberate looking mistake by Young, just so the Forest owner implodes all over his telly. Hope he has his phone charged and ready to unleash a barrage of slanderous allegations of cheating against highly decorated and much loved England Right Back/Left Back/Substitute/Squad member not on bench.

Bubbling along splendidly in the CA area. Pandemonium dream straightener talk in the boozer, and a game on tonight.
8-cPCK.gif

Mixed views on who I’d like to go down, I’d like it to go down to Burnley v Forest on the last day. Opportunity for the blue there tonight while on TV to put two fingers up to the premier league, shove your points deduction up your arse, premier league corrupt as fcuk, etc, loud and clear 😎

What's wrong with Mumbai?
Poverty, open sewers, children begging, shanty towns up to the walls of the hotel we were in and crazy roads where the lane just randomly has a giant concrete road block in it and the taxis have to swerve last monute. Plus the fact that despite me only being there for 2 days, I ended up with horrendous diarrhea for over a month. Was flying Etihad business class and had to clench my arse for the whole flight.