Match Thread Luton Town v Everton - Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah now I'm panicking we'll lose at get 9 point deduction
If you went into administration would the 9 point deduction be applied this season. If that’s the case, win our next two games, get the reduction and get owners on board who can have a vision for this club, not chancers like 777

If you went into administration would the 9 point deduction be applied this season. If that’s the case, win our next two games, get the reduction and get owners on board who can have a vision for this club, not chancers like 777

….my understanding is we’re past the point when administration would impact a points deduction in this season. It looks like something Forest fans are hoping for.

….my understanding is we’re past the point when administration would impact a points deduction in this season. It looks like something Forest fans are hoping for.
Even if not, the latest (late) payment from 777 will keep the wolf from the door until the end of May at which point the season is over and hopefully Forest will be relegated (imagine the meltdown on their official Twitter account).

Feels like they are timing the Nottingham forest appeal decision to be on Friday just before our game against Luton.

Scumbags
Unless it's a new -12 for Forest, Luton can come out relaxed and we can batter them.

Forest tweeting about Luton fans doing VAR is a big mistake, even Moshiri + board isn't that stupid.

Come on Everton, let's keep the winning run going. COYB!

36 LUTEVE.png

Just watched the the match preview on youtube from @luton supporters trust. Mary mother and Joseth, the disrespect and delusions from jabba the hut towards Everton is borderline insanity. Get on this channel ladies and gents if you need firing up for fridays kickabout at that allotment. 😉

Just watched the the match preview on youtube from @luton supporters trust. Mary mother and Joseth, the disrespect and delusions from jabba the hut towards Everton is borderline insanity. Get on this channel ladies and gents if you need firing up for fridays kickabout at that allotment. 😉
Won't bother but I imagine it's somewhat similar to this?

Last edited: