Lukakus successor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Somebody else pointed that out since I made my post. Also take your point re Abraham. Getting game time is so important to them at this stage in their development.

As I said in my post, I may be misjudging him as I don't know the lad. More than happy to be proved wrong if we get him for a development fee in the summer and he turns out to be boss:)

I would say there are a few kids at the likes of chelsea and city alot of the prem teams should be looking at. They are not getting that chance. And between that 19-22 year gap constant loans is not good for development. We may not have much of a gap in our squad to bring any more kids through and with our financial backing we are probably looking for more the finished article. But i wonder why someone like west ham dont try and gdt 3 or 4 of these kids sat in chelsea n citys reserves. Offer them that little bit extra plus game time and they could be on to something

I would say there are a few kids at the likes of chelsea and city alot of the prem teams should be looking at. They are not getting that chance. And between that 19-22 year gap constant loans is not good for development. We may not have much of a gap in our squad to bring any more kids through and with our financial backing we are probably looking for more the finished article. But i wonder why someone like west ham dont try and gdt 3 or 4 of these kids sat in chelsea n citys reserves. Offer them that little bit extra plus game time and they could be on to something
I think we have room for one or two mate. If Rom stays we still need another back up striker, plus we need an attacking midfielder/playmaker. Chelsea have that type of player in abundance within their youth set up. I'd like to see us go after Lewis Baker. Have you seem much of him mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.