Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, he's been absolute tosh since November and, honestly, I'm more confident with Naismith up front at this point.

So annoying - he looked the part and disintegrated, just like every Everton striker since Andy Gray FFS

Unfortunately, he's been absolute tosh since November and, honestly, I'm more confident with Naismith up front at this point.

So annoying - he looked the part and disintegrated, just like every Everton striker since Andy Gray FFS

Can sign better players for 30m IMO. 30m buys you the finished article which lukaku is not.... Suarez cost 27m van persie was 28m 20m is about right I think

I find that mentality dead strange! World-class players other top teams have cost them around £30m, but we don't expect that sort of success so let's spend £20m and get someone half decent. So depressing... lol

would you really want us to buy him for 20 million, he been poor for weeks now, he was boss at first but now he just a shadow of that player, dont know why.

Needs to work on his first touch. It seems to have gotten worse as the season has gone on. His hold up play has disappeared.

Very Everton that he gets injured now that Jelavic is gone.

I find that mentality dead strange! World-class players other top teams have cost them around £30m, but we don't expect that sort of success so let's spend £20m and get someone half decent. So depressing... lol

Too right mate, all those players we've bought for £20m have been rubbish.

Last edited:
Utter disappointment Lukaku. Started off so good, but it got so bad it's silly. But aren't we familiar with this..? Jelavic.. Yakubu...? Or is it just me? Surely because he's named Lukaku and is superhyped he must be boss? Right? Lads?

Utter disappointment Lukaku. Started off so good, but it got so bad it's silly. But aren't we familiar with this..? Jelavic.. Yakubu...? Or is it just me? Surely because he's named Lukaku and is superhyped he must be boss? Right? Lads?

Maybe his price will come down since he's crocked. Right?

*drinks bleach*

Status
Not open for further replies.