Lukaku partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I glanced at this thread title I thought it said Lukaku panther. Thought we had a boss new nickname for him.

Mirallas seems to be working well with him. Barkley will be key as well though when he finds his form.

Mirallas. And then Barkley. I actually think Naismith hinders his way of playing (though I really like the passion of Naismith).

Barkley. His running attracts defenders and creates space for Lukaku. Having Mirallas in the side also helps, but given Mirallas starts from wide positions I'm not sure you can count him.

I like Naismith but he wants to get in the box from that number 10 role and needs a proper target man in front of him to get the best out of him. Rom isn't suited to that so he ends up playing a role that makes him look bad

Barkley all day long, although as seen on Thursday when we play the counter kev does a great job cos of his speed and touch.

get lukaku in behind eto'o. think it would be boss. barkley will have to play centre mid or something. but the answer is mirallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.