Louis Saha Stays Put

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is due for a big big season. I agree with previous posters I'm gonna say 15 to 20 goals this season.
Posted via Mobile Device

Has been scoring alot of goals in pre season, is it gonna be a tragic ending to his amazing form with an injury as the season starts or he's gonna knock out the yak of the starting lineup?

I'd be amazed if someone really bid 8 million? I would have had to accept that...considering injuries and age

However, along with Jo and the Yak, they're all going to want to prove themselves this year, so considering any potential bid was probably about 3 million, I would have said no to that.

Get real guys, 20 goals? It's absurd to think he'll play twenty games.

8million, absolutely gutted.

does anyone know his goals to games ratio from last season. If not for him last season we would have dropped points in a lot of games. West ham and fulham spring to mind.
Posted via Mobile Device

I doubt it was 8 million, no doubting Louis's quality though, we all now the issues that leave his game time limited. Listening to Moyes speaking about him over preseason i think he is delighted expectectent and hopfull of Saha this season in terms of fittness etc.

It puts another nail in the coffin of us selling to buy players really. Has to be said we have a big club mentality even though we are skint.

I would be flabbergasted and very dissapointed if Jimmy Vaughan was allowed to leave Goodison permenently - hes always been a player ive looked at as having a massive future with us, more so then Vic.

think we'll do well with louis this season. love to se him get a good run although i don't imagine he'll have the legs to unseat the yak as first choice.

wise move to let vaughn go if we can get a decent price. someone told me stoke were interested but i've not read it anywhere?

The OS says it was £8m. All those saying we should've accepted are mad, if Saha starts 30 games this season he'll be a contender for Moyes' best signing.

Saha will be a beast this year. He needs better support from the midfield and needs another forward for link up. If we can do that he will be a crowd pleaser. 4-5-1 and he will struggle to find his best unless our midfielders are in top form.

Sounds like a matter or principle not selling him.

Moyes said no one is leaving.....looks like he sticking with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.