Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The whole whinge was BS and is still going on. Pickford was trying to kick the ball away into row Z and Van Dyke ran into him.
Zackly. The RS will bring this up for ever.

I'll counter and bring up Slippys stamp, and Kuyt's kung-fu kick , the Vampires kivk on Miraalas, and Ridwell, there's loads, abd they rarely get even a booking.

I hope Everton turn up and get into then and play with no fear.
UTFTs!

I'll counter and bring up Slippys stamp, and Kuyt's kung-fu kick , the Vampires kivk on Miraalas, and Ridwell, there's loads, abd they rarely get even a booking.

UTFTs!
I just say “I know great wasn’t it, shame it didn’t end his career”. The look of horror on their cute little Norwegian faces, I swear one or two have made the sign of the cross when I’ve said it :)

---------------Pickford
--------Tarkowski Branthwaite
Patterson--------------------Mykolenko
-----------Onana---Garner
Harrison------Doucoure------McNeil
------------------DCL------------------

Was thinking bringing in Keane, and set up the same as Villa away cup tie, but that would probably mean Doucoure would drop out

Wouldn't have Ashley Young anywhere near the XI in this one, walking yellow/red card and will get done too often by Diaz

I bet those bell ends will show up on Saturday and really try and set the tone right from the off. They'll display their usual superiority complex towards our players and wouldn't surprise me to see an early flurry of totally undeserved Everton bookings which puts us massively on the back foot.

I'm of course talking about the match officials here.

UTFTs!
Not to mention Suarez, potential career ending tackles on Distin and Mirallas in the same match and both out for weeks IIRC and not even a yellow card.

Not to mention Suarez, potential career ending tackles on Distin and Mirallas in the same match and both out for weeks IIRC and not even a yellow card.
We can only hope that VAR will prevent this type of thing from happening in the future. It's been disgraceful the decisions that have gone their way in the past 25 years. Without all of the favorable decisions they'd have still probably won 80% of the games they have against us regardless!

It may take another year or two of pain but sooner or later live VAR audio will be coming and lines will have to be drawn on 100% of decisions and displayed in real time at every ground.

I dreamt 1-0 with a Tarky header in the Kop end from a corner. Looked at the odds 50/1 for us to win and Tarky score so but a tenner on it. I just hope the Brighton Everton turn up and not the usual Analfield Everton. Either way a point or three and I will be happy, no doubt there will be something controversial at some point in the game, there always is. I just hope by Saturday afternoon we're singing the blues.

Anny Road is falling down, falling down falling down, Anny Road is falling down f off kopites

Status
Not open for further replies.