Match Thread Liverpool v Everton, April 20th KO 20:00

Are you sick of the fact we can see their monstrosity of a new stand from everywhere in the city?

• Yes

Votes: 287 74.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 96 25.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even know who is injured for this, that's how apathetic recent games have left me. I think I've still got a bit of fume left in me if we surrender meekly and don't even land a single tackle on them. Don't even care if we go down heavily, can we just for once turn up with even 1% physicality, make even one hard tackle, trouble their back line even once. Basically not look like we do every single season at Anfield as though we're at a practise game and have been paid to lose. Just even one moment that would get the fans off their seat would do for me. Anything but the passive turgid apathetic dirge that we've been serving up recently.

Marathon%20Man_0.jpg

Worse than that mate.
Is it safe?

Would be great to dent Klopp's halo. You can't even hope for a fluke at the moment though, Villa aside we're probably the worst side in the league currently.

No pre-match derby nerves for the first time. What have you done Martinez. Its all about Saturday and hopefully damage limitation in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.