Liverpool v Everton. 28th Jan at 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely buzzing here.. RM has thrown the spanner at them by putting out a side they probably thought we couldn't muster...

Given that I've spent the entire day worrying over my Dad's health (nearly 84 years old, a veteran of over 75 years following us) and that my Mum died the day we lost 3-1 at home to them (end 2005) I've been really down. Dad is holding up and now I don't feel too bad.

RS 2 Everton 4

Absolutely buzzing here.. RM has thrown the spanner at them by putting out a side they probably thought we couldn't muster...

Given that I've spent the entire day worrying over my Dad's health (nearly 84 years old, a veteran of over 75 years following us) and that my Mum died the day we lost 3-1 at home to them (end 2005) I've been really down. Dad is holding up and now I don't feel too bad.

RS 2 Everton 4

glad your dads feeling bit better mate and hopefully by the end of tonight you will have a big smile on your face.

Liverpool are v dangerous up front (stating the bleedin' obvious!). But I remain unusually tranquil. We are a better team and should win.

Status
Not open for further replies.