• Everton

Votes: 146 39.7%
  • No one

Votes: 79 21.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with Bobby not compromising the way he plays is that it ISNT the way to beat them, the way he wants to win plays into their hands.

We've seen the way to beat them, from Villa and numerous others. The blueprint is there. To ignore the evidence and play the same way which got us beat 4-0 last year would be extremely ignorant.

If Martinez plays the same way as last season given all the blueprints out their to beat them from other teams,
The suggestion of him being some sort of master tactician is obsolete

Last edited:
The problem with Bobby not compromising the way he plays is that it ISNT the way to beat them, the way he wants to win plays into their hands.

We've seen the way to beat them, from Villa and numerous others. The blueprint is there. To ignore the evidence and play the same way which got us beat 4-0 last year would be extremely ignorant.

If Martinez plays the same way as last season given all the blueprints out their to beat them from other teams.

The suggestion of him being some sort of master tactician is obsolete

Yeah, but do you think we would be able to sit back and keep it tight for 90 minutes, with the mistakes we've been making recently?

I agree that that's the blueprint to win, but I don't think we've got the sort of team to do that now.

I've never seen us win at Anfield. I doubt I ever will. Not expecting anything at all tomorrow. Every year I'm all ''maybe this will be the one'' but nah not this year. I hate Liverpool FC.

I was going to suggest Atsu to start this just for pace, but he really doesn't seem as quick as I thought he'd be.
Yeah I thought he'd fly past defenders to 50/50 balls but his pure speed isn't what I expected. He seems much faster in possession for some reason, maybe his agility is wrong-footing his markers. If only he was a little trickier sliding crosses through the six yard box, seems like he's taken two or three shots when Eto'o was unmarked and in front of goal. Needing to work on his end product was the book on him and it still is. McGeady for me, at least for now.

I can honestly see someone getting a red in this...

If we are losing with 20 minutes left, i fear one of our lads will lose the plot and do something reckless. Barry, Mirallas, McCarthy, Howard and Jagielka, all have it in them. Not to mention Besic coming off the bench

I rarely (if ever) have dreams that involve football. But I just woke up and recall my dreaming that Naismith scores (it was from the edge of the box and beat the keeper diving to his left). I would like to say it was the Kop end, but the exact opposition was not (subconsciously) specifically described..... I hope it was Liverpool.

PS : I dreamt a whole lot of other really weird things. Where does our subconscious come up with all this Alice in Weirdland stuff?

BycvKV2CcAAibTq.jpg:large

Found That on Twitter.

The Starting line up?

Status
Not open for further replies.