• Everton

Votes: 146 39.7%
  • No one

Votes: 79 21.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you told me a year ago that Stephen Naismith would be one of - if not the key - player in the Merseyside Derby I would have laughed till I topped myself like that man who watched the Goonies a few years ago.

Never mind we're here. Let's get it over with. Allez

If you told me a year ago that Stephen Naismith would be one of - if not the key - player in the Merseyside Derby I would have laughed till I topped myself like that man who watched the Goonies a few years ago.

Never mind we're here. Let's get it over with. Allez

Naisy. Giz a wave. Naisy naisy giz a wave. :bye:

Oh Christ, it's actually going to happen again isn't it ? I've mostly managed to ignore the kopites and other stuff, but the preview has blown away all my pretences. I'll read it later, but for now ... *shakes fist at Chico

unless Brendo is playing mind games like the unbearable-newly-jogging-mid-crisis-count-on-his-thumbs wankstain would probably take great delight in doing as he shamelessly tries to blag them by impersonating popular kopite figures of the past. He's even sounding more Scottish by the day

Nailed it.

Come on you fkn beautiful blue boys, let's beat these horrible sweat stained, greasy clothed Norwegian c*ck gobblers.

I derbies hate.

But why change the habit of a lifetime.

3-1 to the mighty blues. The Belgians with the goals for us. Distin for them.

And yes, Michael Thomas and Charlie George rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.