Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I now have 2 spare tickets in the home end. Next to eachother in L23. 20 euros each - so say £36 for the 2. Please send me private message if you want them and you can pay by bank transfer or cash. I can email them or give you our printed out copies.

is anyone staying on the hotel based at the ground? i have a eurostar booking at 11am, should be in lille by 3 at the worst. there is a metro line that goes from the stadium to the centre i believe.

Yes me and three others are staying by the stadium. We are on the 10:58 eurostar. Were staying at B&B Lille Grand Stade which is across the road from the stadium.

On the metro you take line 1 from Lille Eurostar going to the way towards Cantons Grand Stade - but you get off at Villenueve d'Ascq Hotel De Ville.

Or our hotel said to the ground its 15-20 euros in a taxi (we will be jumping in a taxi then checking in and heading back to the square).

To all,

Can I just remind you all to exercise caution when buying tickets from posters not known to you, especially e-tickets.

I am not suggesting anyone that has posted so far is not genuine, just reminding you that the internet makes it easy to scam if that is their intent.

Would hate any genuine blue to buy a "ticket" travel down there, and find it was not valid.

The site of course, accepts no responsibility for any transactions and subsequent consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.