Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JimEFC quick question about the metro. think i read in an earlier post something about having your ticket stamped or you could face an on the spot fine when they do checks? is it straightforward enough to use the metro there or is not having your ticket stamped an easy mistake to make?

JimEFC quick question about the metro. think i read in an earlier post something about having your ticket stamped or you could face an on the spot fine when they do checks? is it straightforward enough to use the metro there or is not having your ticket stamped an easy mistake to make?

The ticket man will be busy then, think he will give up after the 1st 1000 unstamped tixs

are you talking about metro tickets ?
or are the match tickets also good for metro to the stadium?

is anyone staying on the hotel based at the ground? i have a eurostar booking at 11am, should be in lille by 3 at the worst. there is a metro line that goes from the stadium to the centre i believe.

People were singing in Krasnodar, everyone was standing for the whole game as well, I take it you didn't go if you didn't notice these things?

I did go, merely just making the point that we didn't sing as much as usual and that the atmosphere in our end will obviously be greater at Lille due to the difference in numbers

is anyone staying on the hotel based at the ground? i have a eurostar booking at 11am, should be in lille by 3 at the worst. there is a metro line that goes from the stadium to the centre i believe.

Loads will be staying near the ground, where there are lots of hotels. It is 10 mins from the ground by tube to the centre and a few mins to the main square. Don't try to blag free trip on tube, they have lots and I mean lots, of people watching for fraudsters. Buy it from the machine at tube and stamp it as you move on. There is also a decent sized police presence on match days from my experiences

Order some tickets last week from lille os but money still hasn't gone out the bank. Should we be getting worried or did it take that long for everyone?
Also didn't select e-ticketing at the time so they should be getting posted. Has anyone else had tickets posted to English address?

Tickets arrived in post yesterday. Surely if they are posting them out to English address's we should have no problems getting in there??

Status
Not open for further replies.