Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it will be interesting to know if the thomas cook people with a just a season ticket and no away credits have all been allocated a ticket please if someone would let me know? Just for future reference as may have to go this way next time.

I'm only a member, not heard from Thomas cook as yet will let you know if I'm allocated a ticket or not

Got some mates who just bought e-tickets, he says a confirmation email come through but the email with the bar code hasn't. Should it come thorugh instantly or do you have to weight for a bit?

Got some mates who just bought e-tickets, he says a confirmation email come through but the email with the bar code hasn't. Should it come thorugh instantly or do you have to weight for a bit?

He'll have to log back into his Lille account for the PDF's to print the tickets off

Log back in and go into Mon Compte , then mes e billets

As he says, you then have to open the PDF to print them off. I did read somewhere in here that they have to be printed a certain way but I can't remember what they were. I'll be doing some research on the Lille website in a bit to see what I can find

it will be interesting to know if the thomas cook people with a just a season ticket and no away credits have all been allocated a ticket please if someone would let me know? Just for future reference as may have to go this way next time.

No mate, that shouldn't have happened, you'd have needed to meet the criteria in the same way as everyone else. By the sounds of it, it's been a bit of a balls up though. I know someone who got their ticket with TC confirmed who could have still got a ticket via eticketing as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.