Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Train from Liverpool to London £12.50 and then a bus from London to Lille 30 odd quid and then same again coming back. Booked through idbus mate ... Cheap as toast.

that cheap too london on the train though? sure i paid about 50 lastime
looks allright that, only posted in here quite a bit havent really made mind up
but defo going , the hotels cheap there too? aint got a clue me haha

that cheap too london on the train though? sure i paid about 50 lastime
looks allright that, only posted in here quite a bit havent really made mind up
but defo going , the hotels cheap there too? aint got a clue me haha

Go on the virgin trains website and check Liverpool to London Euston for 22nd oct, its £12.50. I paid £70 to London not long ago, the earlier you book with Virgin the cheaper it is. Hotels are petty good we're paying £20 each.

in the office today and printed off my tickets, I was panicking just having them in pdf didn't seem real until now. Can't wait for this COYB!
How did you print them off. I only have a confirmation email and when I log back into the site there is to option to print tickets.
I want to print off the Wolfsburg tickets as well and give them to some Lille fans if they want them.

How did you print them off. I only have a confirmation email and when I log back into the site there is to option to print tickets.
I want to print off the Wolfsburg tickets as well and give them to some Lille fans if they want them.

go into mes e-billets and press CTRL+P together , see if that works. You have to download the PDF file first though.

go into mes e-billets and press CTRL+P together , see if that works. You have to download the PDF file first though.
I'm on this page, logged in. Where is "mes e-billets"? Thanks in advance mate

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    204.6 KB · Views: 180

Status
Not open for further replies.