Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Herr Shipmann chatting wham as per, the toothy Teutonic tit - of course they will carry "The Virgin Slaying" into tomorrow's match - they haven't stopping cryarsing about it since it happened!

Love how they have all forgot their gameplan at Goodison was to cripple James mainly, but any Everton player, and this was before Virgil died?

They don't need any encouragement to put the boot in - they have always had filthy shithouses playing for them and still do, so the fact that they will be frothing at the mouth to knacker anyone in a blue shirt is no shock.

Let's hope the ref is strong enough to put a stop......bwahahahahahaha!

Sorry, started talking bollocks near the end there. Nap we get carded first.

Arriba los caramelos!
Hopefully our "enforcer" Pickford plays fancy his chances in another one on one, "smashed potato". And all that...

I was really looking forward to this match even tho I normally always hate them.
I just had a little feeling about this one.

My dog had to be put down today. So I don’t think I could feel any worse even if we did lose but hopefully Everton can win tomorrow an make my weekend a little less painful.

I was really looking forward to this match even tho I normally always hate them.

My dog had to be put down today. So I don’t think I could feel any worse even if we did lose but hopefully Everton can win tomorrow an make my weekend a little less painful.
Its heartbreaking when it has to be done. Youve done the kindest thing in stopping his/her suffering. Its awful but day by day it will get easier. A win tomorrow would give us Blues a lift in difficult times, one and all.

Hug from a fellow blue, that's always an awful day. Hope the boys pull something special out of the hat for you!

Really sorry to hear that Tony, know how you feel mate

Really sorry to hear that Tony, know how you feel mate
Yeah it’s horrible she was 13 she got cancer only found out Wednesday. I took her the vet when I found a lump an she had a seizure this morning. I thought she had died [Poor language removed] myself was horrible took her back an they said it had spread to her lungs. so had to put her to sleep. Devastated but I didn’t want her to be in any pain.

Yeah it’s horrible she was 13 she got cancer only found out Wednesday. I took her the vet when I found a lump an she had a seizure this morning. I thought she had died [Poor language removed] myself was horrible took her back an they said it had spread to her lungs. so had to put her to sleep. Devastated but I didn’t want her to be in any pain.

Really sorry to hear that mate.

Sucks that. But you will have a bundle of memories, and as a responsible custodian of an animal who put their entire life in your hands, you did the right thing by her. And deep down, you know that.

And if any mod pings you for swearing, give me a tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.