2023/24 Lewis Dobbin

I thought he did well but you can see why he doesn’t play more his decision making wasn’t good there were 3 or 4 times in 10 minutes where he made the wrong choice.

I thought he did well but you can see why he doesn’t play more his decision making wasn’t good there were 3 or 4 times in 10 minutes where he made the wrong choice.
I agree but when you only get 10 mins to try and make an impression and stake a place, you will always make iffy decisions. Do you pass or try and do something eye catching. Danjuma is worse, far too greedy and goes for glory every time.

You’re having a pop at a kid who gets 10mins once every 3 games. While McNeil and Harrison are dog turd every week. Yes I want us to lose another bell on here.
I’m not having a pop at him I said he did well you’re just so blinded by hate you can’t read properly.

I’m not having a pop at him I said he did well you’re just so blinded by hate you can’t read properly.
No I can read very well. You just throwing in he played well line, before you slag him off, look everyone I said he played well.

But you can see why he doesn’t play. Poor decisions, made 3/4 wrong choices in 10mins.

No I can read very well. You just throwing in he played well line, before you slag him off, look everyone I said he played well.

But you can see why he doesn’t play. Poor decisions, made 3/4 wrong choices in 10mins.
Nothing worse than balanced posts is there you were either amazing or awful as far as I’m concerned no time for constructive comments it’s either 10 out of 10 or 0 out of 10 am I right or what lad.

his first run towards the box looked promising but Beto and Chermiti(?) were not making runs to open the space up for Dobbin by taking defenders out of the way so he got closed in. Had Beto or Chermiti dragged the defenders around like DCL did for a McNeil goal earlier in the season he could have had a shot on goal or put them in