Leicester City v Everton. 16th August at 15.00.

Who shall prosper

• Der Foxes

Votes: 19 4.2%
  • Der Toffees

Votes: 315 69.5%
  • Crap draw that lad

Votes: 119 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITS BACK!!!!

Well, almost anyway. Happy days.

Never too confident on season openers, especially against promoted sides, but with two tricky home games to follow, we really need to go for it.

Smash 'em Blues.

You know the season is here when can read chicos essays good 1st one hope standard is maintained this season 2-1 for the blues

only complaint i have is im reading it on a thursday with my first brew of the day instead of a Friday. Should do these 1 - 2
NSNO

Looking forward to Saturday, haven't been to Leicester's stadium before. Think it'll be a really thought game with them being full of excitement at being back in the Premier League. If Coleman, Mirallas and Lukaku manage to get a good chunk of the game then I'm fairly confident we can take all three points.

1-3

It's good to have the football back, COYB!

I think it'll be Lukaku off the bench to rescue us.

Perhaps even Mirallas too. I imagine they'll both be standing there come around 55 minutes, us a goal down, and the entire team will get a lift and we'll grab a quick equaliser via a penalty, Baines stepping up to rocket home.

87th minute, the two Belgians combine, Mirallas sprinting down the right to drill in a low cross for Lukaku, running across his man near post, to poke home past the hapless Schmeichel, two one to the royal blues of Walton, and three points to start the season.

Nigel Pearson has no idea what is coming to his back yard on Saturday. We will be fine.

Great read Chico... loved it mate. Was the extremely portly man with the Leicester tattoo on his back one Gary Taylor-Fletcher?

Yes! Chico match previews mean it's finally here! Everton are back!

2-0 Seamus Coleman with a brace and Besic to come on with 20 minutes to go and pick up 5 yellow cards to get a suspension.

You have EIGHT weeks to prepare that one. EIGHT flaming weeks.

Not bad.

12-0 Eberton.

Status
Not open for further replies.