Leeds GK

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue_aussie05

Player Valuation: £8m
Not seen this anywhere on here yet, but did anyone see the Leeds GK kick Doucoure during that first-half skirmish?

As far as I’m aware it’s not been mentioned on social media. Thought he should have been at least booked if not sent off. But VAR didn’t merit it worthy of a yellow

Not seen this anywhere on here yet, but did anyone see the Leeds GK kick Doucoure during that first-half skirmish?

As far as I’m aware it’s not been mentioned on social media. Thought he should have been at least booked if not sent off. But VAR didn’t merit it worthy of a yellow
VAR can’t give a yellow card, their role is red card for Everton players and disallowing Everton goals only.

I’m made up you’ve mentioned that , saw it at the time and watched some highlights this morning and because it simply wasn’t mentioned I just assumed I’d over reacted as usual .

VAR can’t give a yellow card, their role is red card for Everton players and disallowing Everton goals only.
It’s also problematic that once the ref has taken action, the incident won’t be looked at again.

I thought Tyler Adams pushing McNeil’s back onto the hoardings was by far the worst thing that happened yesterday, and could’ve been even more damaging than a two-footed, studs-up challenge.

Yeah, pushing McNeil into the hoardings was bad. But Meslier kicking Doucoure in the shins was pretty bad too. Can’t believe VAR didn’t pick up on it, but given Doucoure was booked it must have been looked at

They're just thugs in general really. Hilarious that their temp manager tried to insinuate afterwards that WE were the physical ones.. lol
I'm glad he did. I'd like us to become the bruisers we need to be. The days of soft touch Everton have to end. The 80s side was hard as nails. They were also dynamic and brilliant. While this side will never be those things, it needs to be able to look after itself. I suspect the manager will take steps in that direction as his tenure continues and settles down...

I'm glad he did. I'd like us to become the bruisers we need to be. The days of soft touch Everton have to end. The 80s side was hard as nails. They were also dynamic and brilliant. While this side will never be those things, it needs to be able to look after itself. I suspect the manager will take steps in that direction as his tenure continues and settles down...
The 80s side were and they had each others backs, Reid on Marwood being the best example.

Everton have been soft for years, like when Jags was captain and the onl one who ever stuck up for our players was Steven Naismith. Dyche seems to type who takes no messing about, hopfully the team starts to reflect this, kick offs in the last two games, as long as we are in control we need to keep the fight up

Status
Not open for further replies.