Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People shouldn't be pushing this. They have until the end of Jan to go through the books.

Patience is needed.
Majority of us know when its said it will be the end of January before we hear anything (good or bad or indifferent) it really will be on 31 January at 11.59pm!! It is Everton after all. But, its the hope that it might just be earlier that keeps you keen!

Just on dates and deadlines, there's nothing in any reports including the original Times report that gives a start date to the due diligence exclusivity so it is impossible to state the end date. Nor should it be assumed (i) that due diligence takes as long as the exclusivity period (ii) an offer would be immediately made after due diligence and (iii) that the offer be accepted.

That, with the probability of other interested parties means it is impossible to estimate when news is forthcoming. It will happen when it happens, if it happens.

Conversely, you want it to fail so that you can continue to lambast Kenwright and claim it was all a sham.

You quote someone and his deputy pipes up.

You will find my position since 1999 has never waivered (btw its the same view Kenwright has when he spoke only 10 feet from me at the last AGM at GP) that he (and this board) arent capable of taking the club forward.

Just on dates and deadlines, there's nothing in any reports including the original Times report that gives a start date to the due diligence exclusivity so it is impossible to state the end date. Nor should it be assumed (i) that due diligence takes as long as the exclusivity period (ii) an offer would be immediately made after due diligence and (iii) that the offer be accepted.

That, with the probability of other interested parties means it is impossible to estimate when news is forthcoming. It will happen when it happens, if it happens.
All of this with bells on.

There is still not one quote even weeks after the event.

Exactly. Patience patience patience is needed here.

But we live in a world where everyone wants everything right now.

^^^ What he said.

You quote someone and his deputy pipes up.

You will find my position since 1999 has never waivered (btw its the same view Kenwright has when he spoke only 10 feet from me at the last AGM at GP) that he (and this board) arent capable of taking the club forward.

I really dont want to create somekind of stupid quarrel between us here. Sorry. I shouldnt be even writing to this thread cause it causes me difficulties to understand some arguments and facts - quite hard text to follow this subject. We are both blues but different kind of stance on things. Lets respect that. Cheers.

-ballbag

Status
Not open for further replies.