Latest Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've no idea what the RS's borrowing terms are, but I'm certain that their turnover isn't the deciding factor if they're considered a lesser risk than EFC and therefore have better terms (asssuming they do)

Turnover alone means knack all mate in that context mate, you're barking up the wrong tree trying to make out it does, so lets' just leave it there.
Who said it's all to do with turnover? But interesting that Elstone made a point of stating that our turnover would be significantly bigger in comparison with other clubs if we weren't outsourcing our operations. Do you not think he'd be making the same point in discussions (if ever we have any) with prospective investors.

Only those involved know exactly the importance of being able to boast of bigger turnover figures, 'so let's just leave it there'

Who said it's all to do with turnover? But interesting that Elstone made a point of stating that our turnover would be significantly bigger in comparison with other clubs if we weren't outsourcing our operations. Do you not think he'd be making the same point in discussions (if ever we have any) with prospective investors.

Only those involved know exactly the importance of being able to boast of bigger turnover figures, 'so let's just leave it there'

The thing is any potential investors will surely break down that turnover figure to view how much we receive in income and from what sources so I can't see how he can make that claim. We can only go on the figures that have been released and that suggests we're flat-lining in all areas of income except PL placement and TV rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.