Last game ever at Goodison

I won't be there. I actively avoid being at games where I know there's a chance I'll end up on telly in floods of tears.

I booked a holiday so I could be out of the country for the Bournemouth game last year as I couldn't face it. I'll probably do something similar next May and say goodbye in my own way in the penultimate game. Yes, I'm a wimp.

I honestly don’t care who we play, the day is for us the fans, we’ve been there longer than anyone and I think most of us will be going there to say goodbye to the Old Lady and recall all own memories of the joy and despair we watched throughout our time watching this great club and the teams they provided. A win would be nice but the result, hopefully, will not matter just tearful a goodbye to what’s been a big part of our lives and leaving an old friend.

CBA with some Tory, wool, plazzy, redneck, jumped-up, happy-clappy, yo-yo, undeserving nobodies spoiling the historical event that the last game at the world's first purpose built football stadium will be.

Unfortunately that doesn't leave many options. Probably back to the original post, Villa would be fitting.

Mate they have won about 50 in twenty years, we have won about 4. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves here.
It was a bit of irony… but I’m not sure I’d like them to be the last away fans, I’m sure they wouldn’t be the best ‘guests’ on the day