Kit for 24/25

Can u imagine that being the last kit we wear at Goodison! Seen better Sunday league kits
There has got to be a throw back kit released from our early days at Goodison, although there was times back then that we had red on the Jersey, so maybe our first Royal Blue kit.. I haven't bought a Jersey for a few years but I'd 100% buy a throwback.

Also is the PL logo not usually on a white circle and not a cut out lions head?
If it is real, it's horrendous.

It's also not a great omen that Burnley have moved from Umbro to Castore. Suggests that Castore have no intention of keeping Umbro in any top level position.

I'm not usually arsed about kits, but that is absolutely horrendous.

We can't be going with that, surely to christ. The Castore lads are from Liverpool, but they are 100% on a wind up if that's legit.

Honestly disgusted by that abomination.

Also is the PL logo not usually on a white circle and not a cut out lions head?
If it is real, it's horrendous.

It's also not a great omen that Burnley have moved from Umbro to Castore. Suggests that Castore have no intention of keeping Umbro in any top level position.

The head has been In circulation for what would he the 3rd season now.

If it's legitimate, they've literally got the badge wrong, so Just can't see it being right.

If you’re going to fake it, you don’t balls up the badge.

This is legit.

Not having that Castore have literally botched the badge. There's the villa badges, then there's just plain incorrect, the plaits in the bottom aren't even right

Some serious effort though.