Kit for 24/25

Sponsor sorted.

Untitled.jpg

I believe they stated on a fan forum that we won't have a commemorative kit for the last season, so we won't be donning a different colour or design like how Arsenal did in the final season of the Emirates. I'd imagine some level of commemoration would be added to the kit however, maybe the 1985 v-neck returning, or something very plain like our 1960s kits with the white collar. I think Castore will be fine btw, if they want to offer us the most money to produce our kit than so be it. The fact the owners of Castore are also local helps me support it, and their training gear is pretty good, I've worn it for many years.

What we can expect with Castore is increased prices, the dreaded 'authentic' shirts which all the top clubs have seen, I'd be shocked if we don't release four kits next season as that seems to be the new trend too.

I had this idea I was going to suggest to the club/fans forum but given our situation I doubt they would.

Next year run a competition for members to design a third kit/training kit and the winner of the vote gets manufactured.

I think it would be nice especially for the youngsters out there who like art and design . Can you imagine your son or daughter designing something that players wear and train in?

I know it’s not a big deal but i thought it would be nice in a sort of genuine club/fan collaboration kind of thing. What do you think?

I had this idea I was going to suggest to the club/fans forum but given our situation I doubt they would.

Next year run a competition for members to design a third kit/training kit and the winner of the vote gets manufactured.

I think it would be nice especially for the youngsters out there who like art and design . Can you imagine your son or daughter designing something that players wear and train in?

I know it’s not a big deal but i thought it would be nice in a sort of genuine club/fan collaboration kind of thing. What do you think?

Brilliant that shout tbh mate.

Round here. Rochdale fans are voting on the club website as to which design they prefer for their new home kit. For goodness sake, if Rochdale can do it, you’d think it wouldn’t be too hard for Everton to send a survey to ST holders or club members.