Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
No that's not kev's fault, that's the managers fault because he has not got any of this team playing for him. That's the point I'm making, what happened last night is Bobby's fault. He's out of his depth and players have no respect for him and when that happens, players ignore instruction like Kev did last night. Baines is the penalty taker, Martinez said that in his interview, kev choose to ignore this because he's not giving the respect he should be. If you believe he was brought of due to injury fair enough, I'm not that gullible.

Kev picks up the ball like a spoilt child, ignores every one of his teammates as he marches to spot and wilfully defies a standard team code only to blast the ball against the post. And it's Roberto's fault? As. If.

Last edited:
Kev picks up the ball like a spoilt child, ignores every one of his teammates as he marches to spot and wilfully defies a standard team code only to blast a ball against the post. And it's Roberto's fault? As. If.

I am not for one minute defending kev, no chance but if he respected the manager like he should, he would not have done it and all managers should commend respect. I honestly feel Bobby has lost the dressing room that's the point I'm making, if he hadn't lost the dressing room which he has imo kev wouldn't of done it

I am not for one minute defending kev, no chance but if he respected the manager like he should, he would not have done it and all managers should commend respect. I honestly feel Bobby has lost the dressing room that's the point I'm making, if he hadn't lost the dressing room which he has imo kev wouldn't of done it

He could command some respect by turfing him out, wouldn't you agree?

Kev picks up the ball like a spoilt child, ignores every one of his teammates as he marches to spot and wilfully defies a standard team code only to blast the ball against the post. And it's Roberto's fault? As. If.

Well Martinez did pick him to play. He couldn't have missed if he was on the bench.

Or do we blame McGeady for being unavailable because of his red card?

Or Lukaku for having such a bad first touch it won the penalty.

Or the referee for actually awarding us a justified penalty? If he'd turned away appeals as per normal, we could be complaining about him instead of Mirallas.

And why are bad boys the sexiest?

Well Martinez did pick him to play. He couldn't have missed if he was on the bench.

Or do we blame McGeady for being unavailable because of his red card?

Or Lukaku for having such a bad first touch it won the penalty.

Or the referee for actually awarding us a justified penalty? If he'd turned away appeals as per normal, we could be complaining about him instead of Mirallas.

And why are bad boys the sexiest?

All the highlighted stuff is completely irrelevant. We got a penalty and Mirallas thought it would be a good time to relieve himself of any professionalism or sense despite the visible protests of his teammates. He is pretty sexy, but he's got to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.