Kendall thinks Everton should go after Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del

Ric Wee fan club member 2014
"With all the hype about him being left out of the team for Manchester United’s defeat by Real Madrid on Tuesday, I just wonder whether there’s a chance he could be lured back to his spiritual home when this season has finished.

"Certainly the speculation that he will leave Old Trafford has perhaps never been more widespread in his nine years at the Red Devils.

"It has been well documented that the lad had to leave Goodison because of the financial predicament at Everton, and the chairman felt he couldn’t turn down that sort of money at the time."

"Now I know Everton haven’t been transformed with millions of pounds of new capital since then, but think back to January and the talk about how much money they might receive if a certain current player decides to leave in the summer."

At least he's got ambition for us. Moyes or Neville would just say that he's too good for a club like Everton.

The piss taking of Kendall on here is on par with calling big nev too thick to comment on the club because he used to be a bin man.

You may disagree with them as I do re rooney and dunc but please leave it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.