Joshua Zirkzee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems we are signing a few talented youngsters this week, this lad and the Gibson lad from Newcastle

Without wanting to be the party pooper, we haven't signed either of them yet and all the evidence of us getting this kid can be best described as shaky, all seems to stem from him landing at John Lennon instead of London and I've seen nothing else so far that substantiates the talk.

Without wanting to be the party pooper, we haven't signed either of them yet and all the evidence of us getting this kid can be best described as shaky, all seems to stem from him landing at John Lennon instead of London and I've seen nothing else so far that substantiates the talk.
Can still talk about the possibility of getting them though, which looks likely.

Yeah that's fine, just wanted to clarify on that point because the article in the OP makes it look like a sure thing.

The Gibson deal looks pretty much done at least.

Buying youngsters, what is this new Everton?!
Not new .. just appear to be buying young players with genuine talent already noticed by the big boys... not the far fetched hopefuls we would normally get.

Saying that I feel our youth buying improved massively under RM already as he brought in some very good kids..

This seems a major coup if it happens.. love the headlines just 25 hours ago saying he's in his way to Arsenal. Then we have this Newcastle lad. £6m .. that is what I've been on about!

Status
Not open for further replies.