2017/18 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just know all the young blues will be wanting to play in goal when having a kickabout with their mates after watching this lad.
Doing side volleys and screaming at their mates.
Boss!

I love it when young players are boss, and absolute know they are boss. When there just a hint of ego, but it's completely backed up. You can see that in players like Alli and Asensio, and this fella has it too. He's got a swagger to him, and I reckon the rest of the team already has been completely convinced, so the confidence is reciprocated.

I don't think I've ever actually enjoyed watching a goalkeeper before (actually I could watch Buffon for hours), and certainly not an Everton one.

In the same way we should give those not performing a run of games before we judge them so we should not get too carried away by a couple of good games at the beginning. Remember Stekelenburg early doors last season. Better to be prudent and see how it goes, even if he is clearly the second coming of Southall and OMG he is gonna protect our goal sensationally form any years, the utterly boss side kicking hero.

Carry on.
Funny looking fence

Bit soon to go overboard about a young lad who is certain to make Yashin, Buffon and Banks look like utter mugs.

This. I saw Merro tweet something similar last night and got visions of the reds resurfacing it when he inevitably throws on in his own net at Anfield.

But with that said, I've been impressed so far. With distribution like his, got no idea why City didn't go all out for him tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.